Displays the number of calls queued by the Operator, the name of the caller (if present in the phone book) and the waiting time in the queue, with a simple click of the mouse, you can make a selective response on the call queued (Pick Up).
Questa funzionalità prevede di identificare dei numeri cosiddetti VIP che all’arrivo della chiamata si posizionano in testa alla coda e sono evidenziati da un contatore di colore rosso per maggiore evidenza.
This function allows the selective parking and resuming of calls with a simple click of the mouse.
The display provides all the information relating to the calls that the operator must handle:
• Incoming or out-going calls.
• Internal, external or attendant console return call.
• Caller number (CLID) and number called (DNIS).
They support the Operator in normal call processing procedures, such as:
• Exclude the caller or the called party during a conversation, to allow the Operator to talk to one of the two parties while the other is automatically put on hold.
• Release (disconnect) the caller or the called party from the conversation.
• Conference for three people.
Functionality that notifies the Operator of the status of the telephone extensions. Graphically highlight colleagues and their telephone numbers, whether busy, talk-time or free. A quick search by name and / or extension is also available to check the telephone status.
The phone numbers of the last twenty calls received and made can be viewed with their names and redialled with a click. In addition, the last number called can be repeated.
It uses an integrated telephone book through which it is possible to manage, both locally and in a centralized manner, both internal and external telephone numbers, carrying out rapid searches and automatic compositions. It allows integrations with third-party address books and can be equipped with a synchronization module that communicates with directory servers via the LDAP protocol. The Address Book window consists of the following parts:
• Selection fields for searching for names.
• Search results.
• Phonebook details.
• Commands for automatic dialing of telephone numbers.
• Phonebook maintenance functions.
This function allows you to dial numbers under dictation before using them to make a call.
This function allows the operator to save messages related to a call, memorising the call and the person searched. When messages are subsequently communicated to the person concerned, they are marked as referred.